Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Al Swearengen Computer Backup Plan

Fuck. Fuck, fuck fuck!

I spent the last two goddamn days reinstalling my laptop's operating system - and all my software - after the fucking thing took a fatal dump on me. Right before the fucking move! Talk about stress.

Deadwood's been my only respite. But all I wanna fucking do now is swear at this shit-stuffed computer.

Fortunately I got most everything back - except for my email. Meaning I lost everyone's emails. So please email me and help me build it back up with all your beautiful names. It'd sure as hell be great to hear from ya too.

And for god's fucking sake, would you limp-dicked cocksuckers come down and visit?! But call me before you do, cuz I might have ta have ya bring me some more fucking recovery discs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Travelburro said...

noo, come on. Are you serious? Or are you just having more of those miami vice dreams?

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home