Sunday, October 16, 2005

Does it really matter?

Oof. I'm fucking tired. We've been going nonstop for a month now. Too many beds without blankets in cheap hotels. Mattresses that feel like they're stuffed with golfballs. Bed bugs. Military checkpoints with ugly sargents holding uglier guns. Noise pollution. Dust. Bad, bad cumbia turned way to loud. No purified water so we've been taping plastic bags to ourselves beneath our pants to avoid nasty messes during bus rides. Altitude sickness. Severe cold at 14,000 feet and still freezing with all of our clothes on. Nigua, a wierd toenail mite you get from going barefoot in the wrong sandy beach, chomping away beneath my big toenail, and the only reason I can't feel it is because I'm recovering from another bout of scabies. At least I know it's not monkey herpies. You should look up monkey herpies on line. You might have it yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Travelburro said...

No, just little ol' Ecuador. But it's craaseee!

6:15 PM  
Blogger blank said...

I thought you weren't gonna tell anyone about the toe mites!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home